Friday, January 22, 2010

Trying to get my head on straight

Hi, I am Stephany!

I am a wife and mother of two beautiful teenage daughters who are now 16 and 18! I work a Full-Time job and am a independent sales consultant for Scentsy Part-time.

When I was pregnant with my first daughter in 1991, my weight went over 200 lbs and I have not been under 200 lbs since. I DEFINATLY have over 100 pounds to lose.

I am very fortunate that my Full-Time employer has allowed us to have a Weight Watchers at Work program. I first started on the weight watchers last Fall with a group of about 20. During that time, I lost 15 pounds. At that time, I was entering into a new weight zone. A zone that I have not seen in over 10 years. Instead of getting excited about it, I started failing tremendously until I just gave up all together. Why am I SCARED to be thin? Stupid? YES of course it is. I would LOVE for Jillian to scream at me and HELP ME figure out what my problem is! But since The Biggest Loser hasn't called and I am almost 40, not to mention my 20th HS reunion in October, I NEED TO GET BUSY!!!!

I have set a GOAL to lose 2 lbs a week this year. To help me stay focused, I am going to blog my journey. Since I don't have Jillian, maybe this will be therapeutic and I will find out WHY? I want to live the rest of my life HEALTHY!

To be continued . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment