Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Water Gain?

I am having a really odd week. I don't remember being this bloated since I started my diet. I MUST not be drinking enough water. I have gotten busier at work which results to less extra time to fill up my water bottle. And I did notice tonight, I have only drank 32 ounces since I got off of work. So I guess I need to intentionally make sure I am drinking more. I will work on that the rest of this week.

I also have been experiencing foot pain in my right foot around my toes. It starts about 45 minutes into my exercise. Yesterday after I got home, I changed into my Hiking boots to go walking. Well, a glimpse of my future occurred. After I put on my left shoe, I noticed pain behind the heel like something was either in the shoe OR in my sock. Well there was something in my sock alright, a BLISTER on the back of my heel. Well instead of irritating it further, I chose to walk in my tennis shoes. Holly and I walked 4 miles! Yay! After about 2 1/2 miles, my toes started hurting, but I pushed forward and felt GREAT for accomplishing the 4 miles.

Tonight we went to Zumba. On the way there, I said a little prayer and gave myself a pep talk. I wanted to have a good work out and burn lots of calories. I did pretty good. I am starting to learn some of the routines and getting better at the steps that require jumps. They had the a/c on and I was right in front of a HUGE fan. I did break a little sweat but not like in the past. At first I was afraid my asthma was going to act up, but I concentrated on my breathing and I was fine. The hour flew by and the instructor could not believe the hour was up. She asked if anyone wanted to go another hour. A few people said YES, and Holly and I were right there with them. The instructor ended up only doing about 20 minutes more, but that last dance -- Holy Cow! Cardio Extreme! It was fun!

I really need to purchase a watch that tracks my calories burned. For those of you that have them, please comment and let me know what kind you use.

2 comments:

  1. Ilove you honey no matter what and you keep you head up your doing an awsome job

    ReplyDelete