Monday, March 1, 2010

I did succeed!

I am happy to announce that I lost another 3 lbs! I am so stoked! I have now lost 27 lbs! Only 3 more lbs and I will have lost 10% of my start up weight! And ya know what? I don't care if you figure out my weight! Every week I am reaching a new weight that I have not been in ten + years. I told my husband the other night that I wished I still had my wedding dress! I so would be trying it on right now. I really believe I am smaller now than the day I got married. I know I am not as small as I was the day we met, but I am confident that I will be by the end of the year!

Chuck --- does that excite you? Maybe if you think about that you will not complain about all this healthy food I have stocked in the house these days. I am still hoping you are going to join me on this journey! But I am not going to pressure you, just continue to cook healthy meals for you! : )

It turned cold again today! YUCK! I am READY for Spring! I am ready to be able to go for a walk everyday if I choose. I am TOTALLY excited that the Biggest Loser will be coming back on tomorrow night! It feels like forever! That show is so inspirational! I thought about going to the gym and working out the entire time the show is on, however, I NEVER watch a show without crying, so I might work out at home tomorrow night during the show. I am going to get my exercise ball and do some of those exercises Betty taught me. My stomach is not hurting anymore, so I guess it is time to work it some more. : )

I have Zumba planned with Holly Wednesday night, and then would like to go to the gym on Thursday night! I have been doing so well, I don't want to slow down. I don't want to waste one week!!

I am so excited about what the future holds! 77 Days until I check into The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge! I see online that past Biggest Loser contestants go there every once in a while! I would LOVE it if I got to work out all week with one of them and hear about their experience! : )

1 comment: