Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Motivating!

I am so happy! When I started my blog, I really didn't know if anyone would read it. That was ok, because the blog was more about me writing down my day to day feelings, challenges, and my whole journey as a type of therapy. I have been overweight the majority of my life and if I am going to be successful, I am going to have to be in this full heartily. Well since I have started, I have motivated so many people! I never really thought that it was even possible that I could motivate someone to lose weight. I am hearing almost everyday about someone I am motivating that I did not even know was reading my blog.

As I mentioned, I motivated one friend and she has now started going to Weight Watchers and Zumba classes with me. Multiple friends have said they would go to the gym with me and a couple have already. My cousin and cousin-in-law are starting to cook healthier meals for their families. Yesterday my sister posted on Facebook that she was starting her own Thin in 2010 Journey and she even started her own blog! I have added her's to my list of blogs that I am following on the right. Her name is Erin and I hope she will be able to motivate her friends as I have, and maybe some of you as well. Feel free to check out her blog and others that I follow. They are ALL so inspiring! A lot of them are ladies that have or will be going to the Biggest Loser resort this year same as myself! I can not wait until I go spend a week there!

Today was a high calorie day! Thankfully it was not a result to me being depressed! I just used some of my Flex points to fulfill some of my cravings I have had. I had my enchiladas that I have been craving since last Sunday night. And for Dinner, I had some 2% mac and cheese with leftover meatloaf. I made the best meatloaf last night! I used 3 lbs of ground venison, 1/2 a bottle of Chunky Pace Picante, 1 onion chopped, a meatloaf seasoning packet, a little bit of garlic, and a package of my Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar instead of crackers. I did not have any tomato paste, so everyone just added ketchup to their meatloaf on their plate. It was REALLY good! I asked my daughter if it was as good as Great Grandma's and she said "no, but your getting close". I know my grandma will never read this so I guess it is safe to post this, my husband and I both thought it was better. : )

I did go to Zumba today! Holly got off work early, so we were able to make an earlier class by a different teacher, and OMG she kicked our butts. I am so sore. The teacher talked to us before and recommended that we concentrate on our abs and I don't exactly know what that means, but I kept my stomach in A LOT and it hurts like heck now, so I guess that may have worked. I have not been to the gym this week and I HAVE TO GO tomorrow night even if I go by myself. I just don't feel like I am getting a good enough workout without going to the gym. Now that my dinner has settled, I think I am going to go in there and do crunches on the ball. : )

If your reading my blog, please become a follower. It is not a necessity as you know, I am just curious who all is reading this! It will help me stay motivated and increase my accountability. Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I lived closer so we could do this physically together!! Zumba sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete