Monday, March 8, 2010

Out of Control

I have been having a tough couple of days! Although I feel like I am getting my diet under control, I feel like my life is OUT OF CONTROL! I am having a hard time balancing my new life into my existing life.

I work a full time job Monday thru Friday, I sell Scentsy Wickless Candles, am a mom to two teenage drama queens, and a wife in a not so perfect marriage. I have been selling Scentsy for two years now and still LOVE it! I am the type of person that I have to be able to do everything 100%! I can not settle for half-ass. If I can not do everything 100% than I am hard on myself and get depressed! Which is what is going on right now!!!

We just got a new catalog and I need to be out there busting my butt showing all my customers these new products. I also have a party booked that I have not gotten invitations to AND a fundraiser about to start that I need to get Fundraiser packets generated for by Saturday. I know that a successful business requires GREAT customer service and I can not stop being hard on myself for not giving 110% to my customers. I KNOW that without my customers, I will not have a business. I really want my business to blossom and am hoping that in the future it will become my full-time job. But none of that will just happen by accident, I HAVE to work on it! But how do I fit everything into my busy schedule and STILL have time to exercise?

The food part is a given! I have gotten that part under control as long as I don't allow myself to emotional eat. I really had a hard time last night, I snacked more than usual and it all resulted to the fact that I talked myself out of going to the gym last night! I did do an hour on the Gazelle, but I just was not into it! My house has gotten out of control! My bedroom and office look like a tornado hit them. I bought myself the Biggest Loser Wii game, I was excited and ready to start it tonight and I CAN NOT find my Wii control charger station and my controler is DEAD. We unplugged it and took it on a trip to my mother-in-laws at the end of January and it never got put back in the living room. I checked the still not totally unpacked suitcase it WAS in last time I saw it, and it is no longer in there! So I am FRUSTRATED and feel defeated yet again. I tore my room up even more than it already was looking for it but NO SUCCESS! UGH!!!

I am going to physically WRITE DOWN a day to day to do schedule for this week and see how that goes. I am going to have to STAY HOME and DO NOTHING this weekend except get this house in order! My daughter's bowling is over for the season except her Saturday morning league, which is over by 11. Yes she should be starting Softball soon, but before that I have got to get this whole time management nightmare worked out! I WANT to be successful in everything that I do!!! I need to learn how to NOT be so hard on myself when I am not PERFECT at everything! No one is perfect, right?

I did go to weight watchers tonight and despite all that snacking I did last night, I DID lose 1.5 pounds putting me down 28.5 pounds. I should be able to reach my 10% loss next week! I am sooo proud of my new weight watchers partner Holly! It was her first weigh-in and she lost 7 pounds! Go Holly! Keep up the good work!!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!! Ready to go walking this evening? gotta get you to you 10%!!

    ReplyDelete