Sunday, February 28, 2010

Great Weekend!

What a beautiful weekend in Texas! The weather was really nice and although the groundhog says it is not spring yet, my nose and eyes think otherwise. Although my allergies are acting up, I did not let that hold me back! Both yesterday and today I went to a local park and walked. Each day I walked 2 1/2 miles no problem. I had never been to that park, but I had heard it was a great place to walk. It really is perfect for my training because it has lots of inclines! I am going to start adding one lap each time I go (which is 1/2 a mile). We did not add an extra one today, because their was a strange dog in the woods and it was freaking me out. After walking today, I went bowling. I am amazed at how active I am getting to be this fast.

My last post I mentioned how hard Betty worked me out and could feel it in my stomach. Well two nights later, and I am STILL feeling it! My daughter told me she thought I looked smaller, but I don't see it yet. I know I FEEL better. I am more energetic and believing in myself more than ever. I am determined more than ever to lose at least 80 pounds this year. I could potentially lose more than that if I continue to lose at least 2 lbs per week, and I would definitely take the extra, just setting myself up for a few weeks without a loss in case I hit a plateau. I want to be realistic in setting my goal.

Tomorrow is Monday, which means Weight Watchers meeting after work. I am sooo excited my friend Holly has decided to join my journey and has signed up to go to weight watchers with me!!! Yeah!!! I am hoping that my mom decides to go tomorrow night as well. Anyone else want to join us? We will tackle the scale together one pound at a time! I really like weight watchers because they have so many recipe's online! I don't ever feel like I am on a diet. I just feel like I am choosing to put healthier foods into my body and with the FLEX points I can still eat that cheeseburger once a week, if I want it.

I stayed within my Daily Points everyday this weekend. I am leaving 17 of my 35 FLEX points not used. I am really interested to see how that plays out on the scale. I did some sort of exercise every single day this week! I accumulated 44 activity points! That is more than a days worth of points that I eat! If the scale fails me this week, I will be SHOCKED!!!

I did not finish my Biggest Loser Audition CD! I barely saw my husband all weekend and I was going to get him to help me with it. The casting team will be in Dallas next weekend. I have not decided if I am going to go or not. My daughter has her High School Bowling Team Regional Tournament on Saturday to determine who goes to the State. I really don't want to miss it. That is why I was going to try to get the CD done and sent in. Hmmmmmm! If only I could get a VIP pass, I would be more determined to figure out how to fit it all in. Anyone got any connections?

My e-mail address is Stephany_Gallaway@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment