Monday, February 8, 2010

First Day at the New Weight Watchers Location

Well I started going to a new weight watchers class tonight. My at work program ended and we had to find an "out of work" meeting. Even though I did not eat out all last week, and ran a 5K yesterday, I told myself ALL day not to stress over it because it was NOT a full week. My previous meetings and weigh-ins were on Wednesday BEFORE I ate my lunch. So today I weighed in 2 days early AND in the evening. Well during the weigh-in I was UP an eighth of a pound. No big deal, I am not going to stress over this and I am DEFINITELY not going to let it get me down. I am just going to stay focused on this week and have a GREAT number next week.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have decided to make this week about doing NEW exercises.

I have made plans to go tomorrow night with a few friends to a Zumba class. I have been wanting to go to a Zumba class for along time. I took dance when I was growing up. I did ballet, tap, and jazz. I LOVED to dance. I have often thought that WHEN I get thin I am going to take up dance again. It may be something as simple as taking an adult tap class, or maybe even teaching an aerobics / Zumba class. Don't know, but I am really looking forward to tomorrow night.

On Wednesday, another friend of mine and I are planning on going to a water aerobics class. I am looking forward to this as well. Then Thursday night it will be my bowling night once again.

I am still pretty sore from the 5K yesterday. I am hurting from the thighs down. I am walking pretty funny. By the end of the week, I might not be able to walk. LOL


If anyone wants to join me for any or all of these workouts, let me know! The more the merrier!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna do the water aerobics sounds fun im so very proud of you hunny love your husband

    ReplyDelete