Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last Day of the Challenge

Wow what an AWESOME weekend!!!!

Saturday was a good day. I slept in, cleaned the house and done some laundry. At 4, my mom, my daughters, and myself went to see "Dear John". It was a good tearful moving and Channing is HOT! After that we had planned on going to my cousins house to spend the night. Usually when we go to my cousins it usually involves eating out, in most cases ordering Chinese for delivery. Well I called her and asked if we could split the cost and cook our own fajitas at her house. We choose to cook chicken fajitas and I know this is not fat free, but I used some of my Weight Watchers Flex Points. They were absolutely WONDERFUL and I did not have to feel guilty about eating out.

This morning my cousin and I went and did a 5K. It was one of the most inspirational days of my life. I met lots of GREAT people and I am more MOTIVATED than I was before. I really am starting to believe that I CAN DO THIS!!! I did FINISH the 5K and during it I did really well. Afterwards my feet hurt, but that was it. Now at 10 pm at night, I am in PAIN!!! It was all worth it though. Wonder how many calories I burned? I walked MOST of it, but did do about a dozen small sprints. I think my time was around 50 minutes. I looked it up, I came up with 5 Weight Watchers Points, which I think would be about 250 calories. My body sure does feel like more than a 250 calorie burn. : ) Since my day out did not end until 9:30 pm, I did eat out today, but I did GOOD. I am NOT going to be hard on myself. Yes, I did not go 7 days straight without eating out but alot of activities happened today that I was not prepared for. I had Subway for lunch, a 6 inch on turkey on wheat. And for dinner we went to a mexican restaurant and I ate 1 chicken enchilada, 1 taco, rice, and a little beans. I did eat a few chips, but not much. : )

My challenge for this week is going to be about exercise. I have already done one, the 5K. I am going to call around and go to at least 1 new exercise class this week, possible 2.

I start going to my new weight watchers meeting tomorrow, so I am going to start a NEW weigh in day. I will now weigh in on Mondays. Since it has not been a FULL week, I am NOT going to be hard on myself if I do not lose 2 lbs this week since I am weighing in 2 days earlier than usual.

If you want to START this journey with me, let me know! We can support each other. I am so excited about what is in store for me this year!!! Hope you decide to hop on band wagon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment