Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5 -- WOO HOO

Well Praise the Lord, I made it through Friday successful!

I knew Friday was going to be hard, and it definitely WAS! Every Friday is a payday for me and I ALWAYS eat out for lunch and 80% of the time the family all eats out for dinner. And today one of my co-workers, pardner in crime, tried to break me. She gave me a little guilt trip because she wanted to go out to lunch and had no one to go with and I admit for a moment I almost buckled because I am a "pleaser", but I shot right back and told her that I REALLY wanted to be successful on this challenge. So I did eat lunch at home.

My husband DID NOT cook dinner like I was hoping. We ended up eating dinner at my mom's because my step dads' truck was acting up and since Chuck is the mechanic in the family,he was asked to come and help. After we ate and the truck was fixed we stopped by the house so my daughter could change and I could pop me some 100 calorie single popcorn. We went to the movies and I treated myself to a diet coke. We enjoyed the movie. We saw the new John Travolta movie "Love in Paris" or something like that. It was weird seeing him bald but he is still SEXY as Hell. And considering my hubby is Bald, you know I was digging him. : )

Speaking of my hubby, he is on Day 6 of no snuff which I am extremely proud of him. If you have ever been around someone trying to quit using a tobacco product you can probably imagine the TENSION going on in this house. Him not dipping AND me on a diet. Lord it is a GOOD THING we are working different shifts. The only time we see each other is during my lunch hour, the other times is when one of us is half asleep. But it is now the weekend for both us, hope we stay married this weekend, NO snuff is purchased, and NO Fast Food is consumed. : ) Pray for us. LOL.

Until tomorrow ......

No comments:

Post a Comment