Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DAY 3 of No Eating Out

Today was a pretty good day! I lost 2.6 pounds! This .6 over my weekly goal. I will gladly take ALL the extra. : )

Today was the last day for our Weight Watchers at work meetings. : ( We are sad that we will not be able to take the rest of our journey with our Weight Watchers instructor that we have gotten so close with. Since our weight watchers group was so small and we already knew everyone in the meeting, it was easy to talk openly about our weight issues and problem areas. We really were each other's cheerleaders and motivators.

There are four of us that will start going the local WW class next Monday night. It will be new leader and lots of new faces to learn. I guess I need to look at it positively. I will be able to meet potential Scentsy customers. Right? Because of my weight, I sometimes have issues walking up to people to share my candles with them. I have been doing it now for two years, so believe me, I have come A LONG ways from when I started.

I am hoping by blogging and losing weight I will learn to love myself again. When I was a teen-ager my church had a self esteem course. One thing I remember from that class is I need to look in the mirror everyday and tell myself how beautiful I am. I seriously try to do this, but it is hard. For instance, I got my hair colored and cut about a week ago. I went shorter than I have ever done before. When I looked in the mirror, I thought " OMG, look how fat my face looks! I think I went too short ". Since then the hair style has grown on me and I actually think it pretty cute. See that is a little of self esteem improvement, huh?

Anyway, today I was a good girl. I did not eat out. In the past on days when we held our weight watchers meeting at work during our lunch hour, I would sometimes forget my lunch so I would have to grab some fast food. Well I packed my lunch last night and as soon as I got up this morning I put it next to my purse so I would not forget it. This is the second day in a roll that I am not raiding the refrigerator in the evenings. I have discovered once everyone goes to bed and I am alone, I want to snack! I am so stoked! I am home alone and not eating any snacks. YEAH ME!!!

I want to give a little props to my husband. He is trying to quit dipping snuff after 18 years and he is on day 3. I am so proud of you Honey! Keep up the good the work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment