Thursday, February 11, 2010

Water Aerobics

Well I went to Water Aerobics last night. It was fun and I felt like I got a pretty good work out. I looked up the activity points and based on Weight Watchers you get twice as hard of a workout doing the Zumba. Zumba is cheaper and I think I enjoyed it more, so I will probably just continue doing that.

If you live near Dallas, as I do, you are probably experiencing this AWESOME snow. It is so beautiful. Roads are supposed to be getting bad so I might not get to go to Bowling tonight : (. I hope that is not the case, but I can always get my exercise at home on the wii. I have been thinking about dropping out of my bowling league, which is costing me $15 a week, and investing that money into another night of Zumba (or something). $15 a week would definitely pay for a Gym membership somewhere. I think I would get more benefit from that and not be tempted to eat pizza every Thursday night. I enjoy bowling and have made tons of friends there, so I have not decided totally yet. And it would also depend on if my team could find a replacement player.

Besides the exercise I have also started something else new this week. I have been eating the majority of my daily points during lunch. This is not something I had "planned" ahead of time, it has just ended up that way. I think it is based off me not eating out any last week. This week I have ate lunch OUT all week. Not really FAST food, but definitely high calories. Then at night, I have been eating the amount of calories I WAS eating during lunch. I am hoping that will help me with a loss this week. I am still trying to adjust to weighing in on a Monday. I have grown accustomed to eating my FLEX WW points on the weekend. I am trying to eat them during the week and I am going to do my best this weekend to stay within my DAILY points each day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Last week I did not use but 5 of my FLEX points out of the 35. I remember in the past when I was on weight watchers that I would lose more when I ate my FLEX points then when I didn't. I know it sounds CRAZY, but if it works it works.

So I have already MET my challenge for the week, trying 3 new exercises. I am thinking about learning to drink unsweet tea without sweet-in-low next week. Only add lemon. I get scared about those artificial sweeteners and after my 11 points for my sweet tea incident, I have DEFINITELY cut out sweet tea.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on what my next challenge could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment