Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DAY 2 of Weekly Challenge

Since I have waited so late in the evening to update my blog. I am going to keep it pretty short. I did not eat out any today. I did really well on my food intake. I ate lots of low calorie foods so I was able to eat a lot. For dinner we had spaghetti with wheat pasta. I filled my plate with a reasonable size of the spaghetti and A LOT of green beans. : ) Needless to say I am full and for the first night since I started my diet I have not been fighting myself away from the refrigerator.

Tomorrow is weigh in and I am hoping for a loss. I worked out on the Wii fit for 30 minutes, which unlocked a new option in the Aerobics section. It is a stepping that you can do while you watch tv. Basically if you keep the rhythm noise coming out of the remote, you will be able to get 800 steps done in the allotted time. I don't exactly remember the number I did, but I know it was in the 700's.

At 8 pm, my favorite show, The Biggest Loser came on. Because of the weigh in, I got up and did some exercises during the show especially while the contestants did their "Last Chance Workout". I felt kinda bad because my working out was BIG TIME minor compared to theirs. But I guess something is better than nothing. : )

Better head to bed! I will post my weigh in news tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your weigh in!! You're doing great, I need to borrow some of your willpower!

    ReplyDelete