Monday, February 1, 2010

NEW Day 1 of the Challenge

Considering it is 11 pm, I guess it is safe to say that I PASSED the challenge today and have not eaten OUT today. I know to you this may sound easy but let me tell you about my day.

This morning I had my usual breakfast, Oatmeal. For lunch, I came home and started cooking dinner and had a salad. I started dinner because on Monday's McKinsey bowls on her High School bowling team and since it starts at 6:30 pm, I wanted to make sure I would not be going to the bowling alley hungry. The bowling alley is a place that I had created bad habits eating the food from the concession stand which you know the majority is deep fried.

So I got off work and came straight home to eat dinner. After I was done I went online to Weight Watchers to log my food itake for the day. Ended up I had calculated my dinner wrong. I thought it was A LOT of points lower than the computer told me. So instead of getting upset and depressed and running to the frig to throw the day out the window, I got up, cut off my TV and turned on the Wii Fit. I did the "aerobics" section for 30 minutes until it was time to RUN out the door to the bowling alley.

As soon as I walked in the bowling alley it was like my eyes were scoping out every table to see all the junk everyone was eating. I knew with this being my first NEW day of the challenge, this night would be hard so I packed some Scentsy work to do while my daughter bowled her game. My own daughter even used some of her own money to buy herself some french fries. Do you know how hard it was not to snatch a couple from her. But I didn't!!! Yeah!!! And by the time I was through working on my Scentsy, all the food on our table was GONE!

An added brag -- All I drank was water ALL day!!! No other beverages. Only two more days til weigh in. Got to be good tomorrow!!! I am not feeling very confident about the weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment